Taşyünü Hazır Duvar
OUR FIBERCEMENT READYMADE WALLS (ROCKWOOL-INSULATED)
• Rockwool is used with the purpose of heat-sound insulation and fire insulation.
• Its heat conductivity value is 0.040 w/mK. (It depends on thickness of the core.)
• TSE-825 use temperature is between -50 ºC and +750 ºC.
• According to the German Norm DIN 4102 u TSEN 13501-1, it has the A class incombustibility.
• Densities 40-50-75-80-100-110-150 kg/m³
• Thicknesses of the insulation core (filler): 50 mm. 60 mm. 80 mm. 100 mm. 120 mm. 140 mm. 150 mm.
• Coating Thicknesses (shells): 6 mm. 8 mm. 10 mm. 12 mm. 14 mm. 16 mm. 18 mm. 20 mm. fiber cement boards.
• Measures of panel: Width and height measures of sandwich panel are produced with respect to project.
INTERIOR SURFACE COATINGS
EXTERIOR SURFACE COATINGS